Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Door Man

So Stefany and I are rising up in the world. As of a couple weeks ago our building has a door man. Of course this person is really just a homeless man who leans against our door. But he does open the door for us each time. And after we leave he makes sure that the door is locked so that nobody can get in. At some point I will give him a piece of pizza for his diligent work.

9 comments:

sarah jean said...

chuckle chuckle chuckle... that's the sound that was coming out of my mouth after i read that. i tried to picture it!! does he have a beard? the man i picture had a beard! because the homeless and apparently juoquin phoenix dont get to shave as often as the rest.

Papa D said...

I am assuming that he isn't wearing the kind of uniform normally worn by a doorman.

Anonymous said...

I love it. This is so great...with the economy down turn...he may be a former CEO...you never know. What a great story.

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

Well he is not clean shaven, but no long beard either.

Now if uniform means you wear the same thing everyday, then yes he wears a uniform.

Yes I think the economy is hitting Hells Kitchen pretty hard, the streets are getting lined with homeless people.

I am ready to call it a depression.

Becca and Ashton said...

at least he is protecting you fine people.

Becca and Ashton said...

i love people that work for pizza, imagine if our currency was in pizza, and meat lovers was worth the most! I would love that. -That'll be 16 slices of meat lovers pizza, please.

love-
ashton

Anonymous said...

Yes, I would love meat lovers pizza as well but a little slice of a Hawaiian (is that you spell it?) would go far for me...

Table 4 One said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

The highest pizza in NYC is cheese. We do not need toppings, the flavor comes from the sauce.

Toppings were invented by chains who could not replace the NYC flavor, so they needed to add something extra.