
The Whole Family

Rachel, Sarah, Andy, Grandpa, and Ashton on the beach in the Bahamas in front of very realistic palm trees.
Stefany came on the cruise the most pale and left the most pale as well.

This picture was Sarah's idea. You can see her in the reflection laughing as she takes the picture.

Our last night on the cruise.

Andy the
rocket ship.

Everyone got virgin drinks and the bar tenders were not pleased.

Can you find
Stefany?

Who is Andy smiling at?
Stefany is really enjoying her food
mmmmm.
Titanic prevention.

A late night of
dominoes.

Kisses on the beach (this was posed).
P.S. Andy does not like this picture. :(

. . . And
Stefany does not like this one.

Andy pulled us all to shore on this raft. He is very strong!

All the girls!

We were supposed to make funny faces. Who do you think has the best one?

Family Dinner.
Stefany starring as Forrest
Gump.

The
Hendrickson children enjoying an evening show.

More virgin drinks. Andy is not too happy about this picture.

Andy is excited for dinner time.

Dinner at Cheesecake Factory.

After our fabulous Cheesecake Factory dinner.

The M.C. was looking for someone who was "sexy" and he picked Andy to come up on stage to perform this great trick!
8 comments:
I like the pictures of you guys that you say that you don't like ;).
I know that most of these pictures are stolen from Facebook, but I wanted to compile as many as I could for my family to see (since my parents and baby bros don't have Facebook). Thanks to everyone for contributing to our blog! :)
Hi guys! How are ya?! Just wanted to let you know that I love looking at your blog. Both of you always look so, so happy! Makes me smile everytime! Hope you are living it up in NY. Denise was telling me about your new job, Stefany! How exciting, of course, you ARE a genius afterall.
I love these so much and it just reminds me of the trip. Thanks.
Great work Stefany!!!!
yeah i love the pics
the family dinner picture is the one I am going to get made into a picture to put in my Bahamas frame.
Just an FYI.
Oh and I love the picture of Andy on stage....I will always remember him being called up on the stage.
"Sexy" Andy
Post a Comment