
So Andy and I got to watch our first Knicks game of this season tonight. We both decided that we really love the Knicks. Andy has many reasons including his admiration of the coach and some other sports stuff blah, blah, blah. But I love them because of Nate Robinson the little 5 foot something guy that won the NBA Slam Dunk contest. In fact I don't even particularly enjoy watching him play basketball, I just really loved watching him dance during warm-ups. . . very entertaining. I want to go to a Knicks game just to watch him dance and run around like a little kid. Yay for Nate Robinson and Go Knicks!
6 comments:
Stefany you make me laugh out loud. Talking about Andy's sports stuff as blah, blah, blah and you just like Nate dancing not playing basketball. Rachel will be thrilled to have more Knicks fans in the fam. I want Dad to come and see a basketball game with you guys or a baseball game...see you two soon.
Yes, I am thrilled. Not that I was on the fence about liking you, Stef, but you just went way up. I don't know if Andy told you that I am going to see them when they play Utah, and that my friend's dad got us tickets a few rows behinds the Knicks bench. I thanked them for making one of my dreams come true.
jealousy is running through my vanes
I hate to tell you Stefany but Denny just informed me that Nate Robinson was a HUSKY...it is true...how will your dad feel? Whatever, you made me laugh again as I reread your blog.
She is well aware of the fact that Nate is a Husky. You must remember so is Steve (Dental School, the only teeth they work on at WSU are animal teeth).
And to clarify the confusion about Stefany. She has not gotten funnier since we got married. She has just gotten braver, she will now make fun of me on the internet.
whatever, I love it...and I am glad that it is okay that she likes a Husky...I forgot about the dental school part of Steve's life...see you soon
Post a Comment