Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hendrickson Family Vaca

Andy and Stefany in Nassau, Bahamas.

Andy and Stefany enjoying a beautiful sunset on board the ship.

Andy next to Nicholas Cage's yacht.

Andy and Stefany with a view Atlantis.

Andy and Stefany after a fun filled night.

Andy and Stefany at the beach.

Andy and Stefany and some crazy man.

4 comments:

Papa D said...

Great pictures....It's hard to get back to real life!

Anonymous said...

Oh you look so sweet...and so cute...I miss you both so much and the wonderful time we had...it is VERY Hard to get to real life...today I want to get a job at Dicks filling up the tarter sauce containers.

Miquelyn Hollingsworth said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I'm ready to go back on a warm cruise. Both you guys and Brad and Rachel got to go....and then you'll go again when you go to Canada...I'm quite jealous!!

Natalie said...

More Hendrickson blogs!!!! Hooray!!! I'm so excited I found your blog and get to read about all of your NYC adventures! Iowa's pretty cool too... I saw a squirrel today... thats all ;)