I'm sure Ashton could do a much better job at editing and coolifying these pictures, but this is really my first time playing around with our photoshop program. I hope to get better. Poor Macy, I tortured her to get some of these pictures (Andy thinks that the nightmare she had last night was her reliving being stuffed in a purse), but she looks pretty cute if I do say so myself!
5 comments:
i love the one of her on the couch. her look is ADORABLE!
Well done!
oh man i can't even properly express how much i love these pictures of my little macy....you did such a good job!! gigi for sure needs to frame the one of her on the couch. you guys need to come to spokane while we are there to have a fun girls weekend!!!
I love these pictures, the baby in them and the girl that took them.
The more I look at the black and white picture with the pink the more Macy looks blue. Sorry about that. I followed a tutorial for that one and they gave me numbers to find the right color. When I plugged in the numbers, that is what it gave me! Oops!
Post a Comment