Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer Vacation Day 2

Macy slept so well last night. I think she is pretty much adjusted to the time change. She was exhausted last night at about her regular time and woke up at her regular time. She is just so smart.



We put Macy in the bouncy chair this morning and she immediately grabbed both toys and attempted to put them in her mouth. That is the first time I have seen her grab something intentionally. By the time I grabbed the camera she had let go of the mirror and was examining the other toy.



Uncle Eric is learning how to take care of Macy. This is him putting on her outfit for the day. I just have to add that I walked in his room this morning and he has a picture of her taped up on his desk. He just loves her so much!




Macy was a little fussy this morning so we found some Baby Einstein clips on You Tube. I just love this picture. Look how attentive she is!



Macy was munching on her hand. She does this all the time, but I wanted to get a video so that Andy can watch it and feel close to her!




Grandma Molly thought that Macy's headbands were too tight for her so Uncle Eric and Uncle Ryan offered to stretch them out for her. Silly boys!



Grandma Molly bought Macy a swing because she thought she must be missing her swing from home. This one converts to a bouncy chair. I'm sure she will love it.


Andy has been teaching Macy to make a sound with her lips. I have continued the teaching while we are here and today she did a great job of imitating it. I didn't quite get it on camera as is always the story, but it still is fun to watch her.

2 comments:

GeGe Denise said...

I love seeing all of these pictures...can't wait to see you on Saturday.

GeGe Denise said...

I just love this baby girl so much!!! It makes me cry when i look at her because she is so wonderful!!!