We took this video yesterday. Macy was having fun as Grandpa Steve held her up in the air!
I put Macy down for a nap. I came in to check on her and this is what I found! She was just munching on her hand and looking at her mobile.
What a cute girl!
Here is Macy with her burp cloth bonnet. We were just playing and having a good time together. The flash flickered and scared her.
Macy was giggling again when I gave her kisses.
I finally got a video of Macy making the sound Andy has been teaching her!

Today was bath day! Macy was fussy so I put her in her tub to entertain her while I got the water ready for her bath. It worked!
Today was bath day! Macy was fussy so I put her in her tub to entertain her while I got the water ready for her bath. It worked!
Macy in her bath. This picture really shows where she is starting to lose her hair! I lost my hair as a baby and it grew back in blond. We'll see if the same thing will happen to Macy!
2 comments:
ok i love that you are updating us every single day!! that little Macy just makes me smile. i feel so bad for Andy that he is so far away from his two lovely ladies.
I love the video of you kissing her and her giggling...so sweet...we see her tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment