
I want to wish a Happy Birthday to my favorite husband. Today he turns the big 3-0! Macy and I are so lucky to have such a wonderful husband/ father. Here are the top thirty things we love about him.
In no particular order:

1. He makes us laugh.
2. He loves to play with Macy.
3. He does lots of strength training exercises with Macy. Currently he is working on core strength (getting her to sit up by herself) and arm strength (getting her to hold a bottle by herself.
4. We think alike. The other day I was out and about and was thinking about getting a slurpee at 7-11. I decided not to and then guess who came home with an extra large one! Andy of course! AND we have never even had one while living in New York. How did he know I wanted one? . . . he's a genius of course!
5. He is a righteous Priesthood holder. Both Macy and I need a lot of blessings and he is always willing to give them whenever we need.
6. He always has a positive attitude.
7. He takes care of Macy while I nap or sleep in.
8. For many months he was the only one who did laundry and dishes.
9. He is always willing to pick me up treats on his way home from work and I'm not even pregnant anymore.
10. He was the most amazing labor coach ever. I never could have done it without him. If he hadn't helped me I might still be 13 months pregnant with Macy right now.
11. He loves his family.
12. He is so faithful in his calling. Even when no one signs up to clean the church he gets up early and cleans it all by himself.
13. He is really good with money and has taught me to save more and spend less.
14. He is a good cook.
15. He helps me with Primary, even operating the Cricut one time (afterwards he said he hated it, but during it he didn't say a word.
16. He is lots of fun to watch the Office with. At this point we have to have watched it like four times!
17. He has a ton of knowledge about sports and he explains things to me by putting it in dance terms.
18. He is a very hard worker.

19. In the hospital he changed most of Macy's diapers for me because I was sore and couldn't move around well. It wasn't until the second day that I knew for sure Macy was a girl!
20. He makes up songs and sings them to Macy and me all day long.
21. He is really smart both in school and in everyday street smarts.
22. He makes us feel special.
23. He writes me beautiful cards for different occasions: birthday, anniversaries, etc.
24. He is my best friend.
25. He is very in tune with the Spirit.
26. He is fabulous at sports.
27. He is really knowledgeable about health, nutrition, and exercise and offers advice to friends and family.
28. He was so excited when he found out we were going to have a little girl. His expression was priceless. He also was so excited when he first felt her kick.
29. He is the reason we moved to New York and because of that we were blessed to have our little Macy Belle.
30. He is a very attractive man. The first time that I really thought he was really cute was when we were playing a game of Sorry with the missionaries at Family Home Evening in the Havana Ward. Obviously I thought he was cute before then, but this really sealed the deal. I knew he had to be my husband.
We love him dearly and are glad we can be together forever!
(I wish he was even older because I could go on and on about my favorite things about my most favorite husband in the world!)
4 comments:
oh man that was so cute!! i agree with everything you said, andy is the best!!!
this made me cry...I love you Stefany and am so glad you married Andy, whom I also love...you two are great together...great list.
What a great list!
On my birthday Stefany and Macy gave me 4 very creative gifts.
#1. A bag full of everything you need for a game night.
#2. A bag full of everything you need for a movie night.
#3 A bag full of everything you need for a picnic.
#4 A tie with Macy's hand and foot prints on them. I cannot believe how creative my wonderful wife is.
Stefany, I love you!
Post a Comment