New Post 2 of 3
We went to Washington last weekend and blessed Macy in Spokane. It was a beautiful blessing and Macy didn't make a peep during it.

Our little family.

The Hendricksons

The Larsens

Macy sleeping peacefully after church.

Macy and Uncle Eric. They were the best of friends. Eric has never held a baby!

Macy and Uncle Kyle. Macy was hoping that if she was good Kyle would take her to the midnight showing of Eclipse.

We got to see Aunt Rachel and Aunt Sarah at the Salt Lake Airport on our way back to New York.

Just the Girls.

Aunt Rachel and Macy.

Aunt Sarah and Macy.
3 comments:
So cute. I"m glad that I got to see you guys at the airport ;).
What great pictures!! i miss you all.
The pictures are so cute...I love seeing my "Girls" in SLC and the one of Eric and Macy is adorable.
Post a Comment