Friday, January 9, 2009

Aerobics



So I do not feel like my knees are able to handle running yet. I will need to lose probably about 15 lbs first. So this week I did aerobics twice (and I will not do them in front of anyone for less than 10 grand)

Well I woke up this morning with a very soar back, and decided that a back disease might take me out of aerobics for good. So now I am contemplating how to exercise in the mean time. Maybe a WII fit (hint Stefany).

5 comments:

Rachael and Brad Huntsman said...

You should get one, they are a lot of fun! We really enjoy ours!

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

That is the plan. You can remind Stefany if you would like

Anonymous said...

I love the Wii and doing the activities...I do not believe that it is a game if you can exercise while doing it...I actually really want one...so Stefany, if you are reading this...think of Andy first and then the Old Balls Chain next.

Anonymous said...

One other thought...(I should have thought of this before I published my last thought)...with a back disease would Medical Insurance cover it? Just find a doctor that believes this...I will ask Ryan...my insurance covers massages...of course if this fails..."Stefany?"

sarah jean said...

hey thanks for finally putting up a pic of you in your favorite pink one piece.... i've been waiting for a while now!