So I suffer from feet claustrophobia. As soon as I put a blanket on me I need to find the escape route for my feet. This needs to be done immediately and often aggressively. After this happens Stefany (whom I love) begins to laugh at me. She thinks that it is funny, which may be true but that is no excuse.
This is just how I am wired, would you make fun of someone who has head claustrophobia?
Think about that?
9 comments:
This is not funny...your dad is this way...it makes for some unusual bed making...as I like my sheets tucked and he CAN NOT have his sheets tucked in...you come by this honestly...and yes, I am sure it funny to your lovely wife...but it a REAL thing. So now I do not tuck the sheets in at all since my feet do not come near the bottom of the bed and what do I care.
So, I understand Andy's condition, but it still makes me giggle. And he makes fun of me too, so I think we are even.
Andy,
You absolutely inherited this. It is actually the weight of the covers pushing against feet. Either pointed up or pointed down, it is still the same!!
DAD
it must be a hendrickson thing, i dont suffer from it all the times... but i totally hate it when my feel get too hot! and yes i would make fun of someone who had head claustrophobia. in fact andy maybe you do have it and that's why you dont have hair???
just something to think about??
Sarah you are so philosophical.
With this condition, the ultimate fear is the body bag sleeping bag. I last about 12 seconds in one of those!!!
I did not make it 12 seconds, I really freaked out.
I think they are called "Mummy Bags"...body bags hold actual bodies...which would freak me out sleeping in that too...I do not like sleeping bags at all...I take sheets and a colorful quilt and nice pillows and make a lovely bed in my tent...I sleep very well. My tent mates did not sleep that well because of my snoring...Katie Metcalf actually physically threatened me if I did not stop snoring so there you have it. Can I take my C-PAP machine camping?...can we get a little generator or hook it up to the car or have me sleep in the car?
Your are right it is mummy bag. It was such a bad experience my mind had erased the phrase.
Post a Comment