Andy's cousin has a fabulous blog with decorating, homemaking, crafting, and tons of other ideas. I highly recommend you take a look sometime. You can find Ducks in a Row here. One of my favorite things she does is a weekly blog post called Grateful Sunday where she lists the things she is grateful for that week. I have decided I want to do something similar to help remind me of all the things great and small that Heavenly Father has blessed our family with.
This week I am grateful for wonderful friends. Andy's college roommate Brad, his wife Rachael, and son Mason came to visit us this weekend. It was so fun to visit with them and Macy always loves to have a friend around! I am so grateful that Andy made such wonderful friends while he was in school and that they all chose fabulous wives that can now be my friends!
Thanks Brad, Rachael, and Mason for a wonderful weekend! Please visit again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment