Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Silliness : Nature vs Nurture

A couple days ago we changed Macy's sheets. In order to do this we had to take her many, many toys out of her crib and put them on the ground. When we put her to bed we gave her Pooh Bear and Bear. She then informed Andy, "need more stuff". We had to load the crib back up with her blankets and assorted stuffed animals before she felt comfortable going to bed.
 
This morning after Nick's nap I walked in to find him sitting with his pants on his head. After his second nap I walked in to find his pants thrown on the ground.
 
The other day Zack was starting to put something in his mouth. I shouted from across the room, "Zack! What are you putting in your mouth?" He stopped and held it up to me. I walked over, saw it was a Cheerio and said, "ok. you can eat it". And then he did.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I completely loved the pictures! Macy is looking so big!! And so are the boys! Miss you guys!