Saturday, September 1, 2012

We're Back!

I can't believe it has been five months since I lasted posted! So many things have happened! Just a short summary: Macy turned two, Andy got a new job and we moved across the country to Wyoming, the boys started crawling all over the place and I have been busy packing, unpacking, and chasing children all over the place. Now that we are pretty much settled, I hope to post more often to keep everyone up to date on our busy little family. Here are some pictures of what has been going on around the Hendrickson home over the past several months:
 
Macy Belle turned two and had an "M&M" themed party because "M" is for Macy. She had a few little friends and their families come over to play. We had a variety of "M" themed treats and "M" decorations. I can't believe my baby girl is two! She is so grown up!
 
 Before we left Florida, we made a quick trip to Orlando to visit the temple. We also got to visit four more temples on our route to Cheyenne: Atlanta, Nashville, St. Louis, and Kansas City. We drove straight through, so you may notice that we look pretty tired in some of the pictures.
 
 A few pics of the boys. They are getting so big!
 
We celebrated a few more holidays including Father's Day, Independence Day, and Andy's Birthday.

No comments: