Here are a couple more pictures from yesterday that perfectly depict the boys' new copy cat phase. One boy will do something and then the other boy will decide that it is a great idea and will do the same thing. Nick went through a short phase recently where he hated baths and cried the whole time. When I started bathing the boys together, Zack taught Nick the real purpose of a bath- to splash. Now they both splash their hearts out together each and every bath time. Other things they copy each other on: waving, clapping, spitting, pounding their booster seat tray, and as shown below, sticking their tongue in and out quickly. Silly boys. . .
Zack sticking his tongue out.
Nick giving it a try.
1 comment:
This is GeGe talking...but I can hardly wait to see them...just 3 months!!! Your children are so wonderful and I love them so much!!! And I love the crib rails...so clever.
Post a Comment