Monday, September 24, 2012

Family Tree

I found this idea once again on Pinterest. I thought it was a cute, creative, and inexpensive way to decorate our wall and display some pictures. It was pretty easy and really didn't cost very much. The branches and leaves are paper towel rolls cut and painted then finished with mod podge (which also makes them REALLY easy to dust). I put the pictures on a couple layers of foam board, put on a layer of mod podge and finished the edges with ribbon. I cut out the "Families are Forever" with my Cricut and mounted them the same way as the pictures. The part that took the longest was painting everything and waiting for it to dry. I think it all turned out pretty well.
 


2 comments:

Denny and Denise said...

That is amazing! You are so creative...wherever do you find the time? Can't wait to see it in 3 months.nentisn 62

birdeeb said...

That's what I want to do!! Did you use toilet paper rolls??? I want to do a tree too :)