Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday Project

I saw this refrigerator container idea on Pinterest awhile back. Once we moved into our new apartment, it was one of the first things I tried to keep our lives a little more organized. I like how the baskets keep groups of food together and are really easy to move around by the handle, plus I think they look really nice.
 
Last week, I saw this fridge coaster idea (again on Pinterest). Since we have been having a little trouble with spills in the fridge lately, I decided to give it a try today. I found the placemats on clearance at Target. I wasn't in love with the pattern, but I think it ended up looking really nice.
 
I'm hoping that between the coasters and the containers cleaning the fridge will be easier because I can take them out, rinse them in the sink and put them back. No more trying to pull apart the shelves in the fridge and getting water everywhere because they don't fit in the sink.

1 comment:

Denny and Denise said...

I love the look of your refrigerator...I am going to get the placemants.